10. You’re ready to stop paying your landlord’s mortgage payment, and essentially financing his retirement.
9. You really need the tax deductions associated with property taxes and mortgage interest.
8. You want to have a vested interest in your community.
7. You can no longer tolerate waiting a week, in the middle of summer, for your landlord to send a repairperson to fix your air conditioning unit.
6. You are working at a job where you aren’t required to relocate out of the country every three years.
5. You want to provide your family with a sense of stability and plant roots.
4. The number of members of your household more than double the number of bedrooms in your current residence.
3. You want your home to be your castle, your domain, your own property, which you can improve in any way you please.
2. You are tired of saving all your quarters for the Laundromat.
1. When you say you are “going home”, you want to really mean it!